Where your course of study must take place

To be granted a Student Visa, you must be awarded 70 points in total, 50 of which for meeting all Study requirements. One of these requirements is related to the place of study.

All study that forms part of the course of study must take place on the premises of your sponsor or a partner institution.

However, the course of study may also take place elsewhere if you are on a course-related work placement, a study abroad programme overseas, or a pre-sessional course.

If you want to apply for a Student Visa and need specialist advice, feel free to contact me. Please note that I am an accredited immigration adviser, not an employee of the UK Visas and Immigration. I charge fees for the advice provided.