English language requirement. Short-term study abroad programme

To be granted a Student Visa in the UK, you must be awarded 70 points in total, 10 of which for meeting the English language requirement.

You will meet the requirement if you are applying for a short-term study abroad programme of up to six months, and the programme is part of a course of study at degree level or above at an overseas higher education institution in the United States of America.

In this case, UK NARIC must confirm that the course of study overseas will lead to an academic (not a professional or vocational) qualification at UK bachelor’s degree level or above.

If you want to apply for a Student Visa and need specialist advice, feel free to contact me. Please note that I am an accredited immigration adviser, not an employee of the UK Visas and Immigration. I charge fees for the advice provided.