This document explains how Immigration Advice Ltd will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
Immigration Advice Ltd aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to our clients, we need them to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
How to make a complaint
Immigration Advice Ltd will always try to provide its clients with an opportunity to tell us of their concerns. We will work with our clients to try to resolve their complaints.
If a client is not satisfied with any aspect of our service, the client may initially want to discuss this with his/her adviser, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
If the client has spoken to his/her adviser or if you the client does not wish to discuss his/her concerns with the adviser, the client may wish to make a formal complaint either verbally or in writing to Mr Virgiliu-Sorin Muflic, who is the Director at Immigration Advice Ltd.
Mr Muflic can be contacted by post at 6th Floor City Gate East, Toll House Hill, Nottingham, England, NG1 5FS or by telephone at +44(0)1158880408 or by email at his address email@example.com.
Mr Muflic is responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by Immigration Advice Ltd.
What happens next
Mr Muflic will acknowledge the complaint within 7 working days of receiving it. The complaint will be investigated, and the complainant will be provided with a response within 14 working days of the receipt of the complaint. If we must change the timescale for any reason, we will let the complainant know and explain why.
Immigration Advice Ltd will keep details of each complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in the case file of the client complaining. We will record details of the complaint, of our investigation and the response to the complaint.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
- Mr Muflic will ask the Immigration Adviser Ltd adviser working on the complainant’s case to provide his/her response to the complaint (unless Mr Muflic is the adviser himself).
- Mr Muflic will consider the adviser’s response, the information provided in the complaint and any other relevant material, such as the contents of the case file (unless Mr Muflic is the adviser himself, in which case he will consider the information provided in the complaint and the case file).
- Mr Muflic will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to the complainant. This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with our response to his/her complaint, or if he/she does not wish to complain to us, the client may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
The OISC can be contacted at:
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
21 Bloomsbury Street
Telephone: 0207 211 1500
Telephone: 0345 000 0046
- The complainant may consider taking legal action against Immigration Advice Ltd. We can confirm that we have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.